Thursday, January 5, 2012

Still fixing that short temper behaviour

January 5,

Another reminder: loving people unconditionally!
John 13:34(NKJV):
34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

very first comments: TOUGH!! super hard! and simply tiring some!what else?!
it's okay if the person is really nice and friendly, then what if meeting super annoying one? Grraaahhh i couldn't stay any longer to punch the face! (remember, i'm still fixing that short temper behaviour)

Hold on! Actually according to a close dudette, i am also a very very annoying person in everyday life. so she might think the same way, PUNCHING MY IRRITATING FACE right away!

Okay, i'll repent! Bear with me, i am still "growing up" to be little bit mature. hehehe. I'll do my best too to love people :)


puspii

No comments:

Post a Comment