Sunday, January 8, 2012

encouragement

January 8,

An encouragement from a wise Abang,

"...Just want to encourage you. I'm glad that you want to be yourself, cos many times the environment around us change and we wonder if we are the one that is odd and decide to change and blend in. However, if everyone is the same, what is the point? We are all unique in our own ways, and it's definitely awesome to be yourself. I've been struggling with this too, but knowing that God created us in His image and He knows us inside out, we can then be ourselves, to shine for God's glory. So press on and be yourself, don't compromise." "...It also takes courage to acknowledge and accept yourself..."

just me:
felt tired inside out these days. i simply tired. tired. and tired. i could feel the spirits inside slowly fade away.

Lord, please i beg You, give me the strength for going through out all things before me, just as You said when I am weak I am strong in You.

Amen


puspii

No comments:

Post a Comment