Monday, January 9, 2012

He is testing me now

January 9,

As I told God my very first mission for this year was to put Him as my first priority, so He is testing me now.

Deu13:3-4:
3
you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 You shall walk after the LORD your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him.

just like one said "God is more interested in your character than ur comfort zone", So should "Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth"(Col3:2)

Self-esteem motivation:
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken" -Oscar Wilde


puspii

No comments:

Post a Comment