Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Days God has spoken

Inspired by previous reflection in What has happened in 2011, this "The days God has spoken" project is a daily-based personal journal about the journey of walking together with Jesus Christ.

Jesus, i pray for this brand new year 2o12, You give me a new heart, new mindset, refresh my soul. Strengthen my faith in You, straighten the paths of my vision and dreams, and help me to grow in the spiritual maturity. Also, not to forget who I am in You.

January 1,

Isaiah 48: 18 - 19 (NKJV)

18Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. 19 Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert."

Matthew 6:33 (NKJV):

33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Happy new year!


Puspii

No comments:

Post a Comment