Wednesday, January 4, 2012

how to talk?

January 4,

Ahh, how i wish i could talk smoothly like those people who have confidence in public speaking. Me? it has been so many years i'm still struggled in speech. i'll get anxious in front of many people and i end up rapp-reading the notes in my presentation.

Moses from Old testatement was having the same problem like I, and the Lord said to me these:
Exodus 4: 10-12 (NCV)

10 But Moses said to the Lord, "Please, Lord, I have never been a skilled speaker. Even now, after talking to you, I cannot speak well. I speak slowly and can't find the best words."

11 Then the Lord said to him, "Who made a person's mouth? And who makes someone deaf or not able to speak? Or who gives a person sight or blindness? It is I, the Lord.12 Now go! I will help you speak, and I will teach you what to say."

No comments:

Post a Comment