Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lesson from Proverbs: W i s d o m

January 7,
  1. Only the Lord gives wisdom; he gives knowledge and understanding (Prov2:6(NCV)
  2. My child, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in mind. (Prov3:1(NCV)
  3. Trust the Lord with all your heart, and don't depend on your own understanding (Prov3:5(NCV)
  4. My child, do not reject the Lord's discipline, and don't get angry when he corrects you.(Prov3:11(NCV)
  5. Because the Lord will keep you safe. He will keep you from being trapped. (Prov3:26(NCV)
  6. I am guiding you in the way of wisdom, and I am leading you on the right path. (Prov4:11(NCV)
  7. Be careful what you think, because your thoughts run your life.(Prov4:23(NCV)
  8. Keep your eyes focused on what is right, and look straight ahead to what is good.(Prov4:25(NCV)

No comments:

Post a Comment