Sunday, February 19, 2012

when I am...

When I'm down He lifts me up
When I'm weak He strengthens me
When I'm distracted He turns my eyes upon Jesus alone
When I'm lost He shows me the right way to go
When I'm tired He sends the breeze to refresh me
When I'm not smart enough He gives me wisdom to understand
When I'm out of love He embraces me with the first love of Christ

Thank you Jesus for Your love and grace upon me, and I thank You for this spiritual family who always be there for me when i'm up and down. I'm really grateful to have them in my life.
And Thanks to Cherye for encouraging me by sending this link 50 Life Secrets and Tips


Good news: I am me once more and I'm ready for another week because "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
- Phil 4:13

Puspii

No comments:

Post a Comment