Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Only You can see

Dear Lord, From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. (Psalm 61: 2)

But when, you pause and take the time, I know in my heart, you’ll find,
A little boy who’s scared sometimes, who isn’t always strong;
Know you see the hurt in me, I feel so all alone,
I wanna run to you, I wanna run to you
Won’t you hold me in your arms and keep me safe from harm
I wanna run to you I wanna run to you
Lord please stay, and don’t ever take your love away



Therefore when I am weak, You are strong, oh Lord. Here I am once again, humble myself before You. Teach me to love and trust You even more in these days. Remind me one more time that You are the first priority in my life.

in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment